Turbo Ace Matrix for sale. Blackmagic pocket camera gimbal. batteries , FPV

jjon667

You are looking at a TEST FLOWN only Turbo Ace Matrix quadcopter fully loaded minus transmitter and receiver. This unit includes a brushless gimbal for the Blackmagic Pocket Camera , GH2 or Go pro amongst others. DJI A2 Flight Control system not included , Carbon blades plus 2 sets of extra CF blades , telemetry system , FPV transmitter , receiver from Immersion RC and 8" monitor. Extended landing gear which has not been installed , Fat Shark antennas , lipo receiver / gimbal battery , 8000 mah 6s lipo batteries x 3, composite video converter , pelican case. You need to supply, battery charger, transmitter and receiver. I am selling due to the fact that I dont need it and am upgrading my Octo. There are NO issues totally dialed in flys really well super solid , NO CRASHES. This is a pro level quad. Not a toy at all. You may also purchase with out the A2 flight control system if you wish. PLEASE NOTE DJI A2 FLIGHT CONTROLLER NOT INCLUDED. Not every thing shown in pics. You may also call me at 818 929 9253 in Los Angeles. pics available. Asking 5500.00 obo