S800 Retracts Moving on Powerup

For the last month I have been fighting an issue and I've talked to some people about it, but no solution yet.

Basically, when I powerup the S800 with the transmitter already powered on, the retract legs go partway up, hold, then come back down. If I powerup the S800 first, then turn on the transmitter, the same thing occurs. Basically, it's whenever the two things are both powered on (and I'm guessing, establishing transmitter/receiver link). It does not occur if I have the receive/servo wire removed while I power them both up, then plug in the receiver/servo wire in. Basically that is the only way I can get the retracts to work in flight but not perform this weird on-the-ground-partial-retract.

- I have run the calibration routing probably 20 times in the last month, and it always ends up with a solid green LED indicating successful calibration.
- I have had the failsafe for the channel set on the 8FG, as well as had it turned off, and that made no difference.
- I have erased the transmitter/receiver channel setup, and created a new one, and that didn't help.

Anybody have any ideas of what to try next?

Update: I was wrong about it not doing it if I connected the servo wire after powering up the S800 and the Tx. Tonight I plugged it in after everything was powered up, and it still did it.

Tahoe Ed

Have you contacted your dealer? I have a set of the retract upgrades that I have not yet installed. I would be interested in the resolution of your problem.

I thought I'd see if any gurus here would have an idea first. RCRUS has helped me several times to debug/fix stuff, so I was gonna try them tomorrow or Wednesday. Any answer I get I will post here.
FYI, the landing gear did work for a few weeks, then this oddity started, so I haven't used them during any of my shoots yet.

Wesssmith

Hey PPWB did you ever find a fix for this, I am having the same problem here, I cannot calibrate anymore as the button has broken off.
Sounds like I have exactly the same problem, worying as the gimbal is in a dangerous place when the leg lifs