New Release: KDEXF-UAS75HVC and KDEXF-UAS95HVC series ESCs

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
View attachment 24726
NEW KDE DIRECT RELEASE:
KDEXF-UAS75HVC and KDEXF-UAS95HVC series ESCs.

View attachment 24727 View attachment 24729
NOW available for PRE-ORDER!

All Aluminum Case, Rubber Grommet sealed on both ends for weather conditions, with the PCB floating between the grommet for anti-vibration toughness. All new control algorithms specific for multi-rotor use, and I’ve attached the new Instruction Manual for reference as well.

New technologies incorporated into the latest production designs include:
Regenerative Braking – active braking during motor deceleration phase, providing instantaneous response to the flight controller commands and matched-response to acceleration profiles (less “float” during flight).
Temperature-Controlled Synchronous Rectification – new proprietary algorithm for smooth-running motors at low-throttle and improved, faster response under high-peak loads; all while significantly increasing flight-time efficiency and reducing operating temperatures.
Dynamic Timing and Startup Power – optimally-tuned for smooth and precision-controlled startup throughout the full-range of XF UAS Brushless Motors (no hesitation, stuttering, or response lag).
Increased Drive and Throttle Frequency Resolution – high-accuracy, linear throttle response throughout full-range of operation control.
Motor Synchronization – factory-calibrated ESCs for consistent throttle control and frequency-matched startup protocols.

Also PC-USB programmable, and a whole host of new features. The performance and durability of these are insane, been running these for military-applications for months now, and no failures reported for over 1000+ hours of rigorous usage, and it just keeps on going.

PICS:
View attachment 24727 View attachment 24728 View attachment 24729 View attachment 24730 View attachment 24731 View attachment 24732 View attachment 24733

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 243
  • KDEXF-UAS75HVC_I.JPG
    KDEXF-UAS75HVC_I.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 188
  • KDEXF-UAS75HVC_V.JPG
    KDEXF-UAS75HVC_V.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 167
  • KDEXF-UAS95HVC_I.JPG
    KDEXF-UAS95HVC_I.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 174
  • KDEXF-UAS95HVC_V.JPG
    KDEXF-UAS95HVC_V.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 195
  • KDEXF-UASHVC_II.JPG
    KDEXF-UASHVC_II.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 193
  • KDEXF-UASHVC_III.JPG
    KDEXF-UASHVC_III.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 155
  • KDEXF-UASHVC_IV.JPG
    KDEXF-UASHVC_IV.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man

I know of someone that has already placed order for these and was in discussion with them last weekend. They found them to look like a nice product.

In addition to that discussion there was talk of using the new 80A T-motor ESC's with the large KDE motors. The same people have already tested out those ESC'S and found them good to 120A. Plus they are still programmable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I heard a podcast interview with Patrick last night where he mentioned that the programming card that should be available soon will allow all their ESCs to be updated to the new firmware - which will take advantage of the regenerative braking and other upgrades they've come up with. Just need to buy the programming card for the older units. No word on price of the card.

KDE Direct

KDE Direct, LLC.
Hey Everyone,

We just released the Device Manager Adapter, so the programming kit is now available for the XF ESCs. This applies to all KDE Direct XF ESCs, from the 20LV to the new 95HVC series, so all editions can be updated to the latest production firmware with a wide-range of new enhancements for UAS and multi-rotor applications.

http://www.kdedirect.com/collections/xf-multi-rotor-electronics/products/kdexf-dma

Make sure to read through the Instruction Manual (PDF) for details on the proper operation and new functionality.

View attachment 24775 View attachment 24776 View attachment 24777

Attachments

• KDEXF-DMA_3.JPG
    KDEXF-DMA_3.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 217
  • KDEXF-DMA_4.JPG
    KDEXF-DMA_4.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 211
  • KDEXF-DMA_5.JPG
    KDEXF-DMA_5.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 233

pepper

@KDE Direct , do you guys accept trade in's. such as wife, dogs, BBQ grills, anything. lol. looks great guys. hoping to outfit my octo one day to all KDE.

maxwelltub

Regeneratative breaking is so awesome. I
Have it on my herk board and excited to have the option on a higher amp esc. It would be really great to have some sort of data logging.

KDE Direct

KDE Direct, LLC.
Does the regenarative breaking have any influence on foldable props?

No problem with foldable propellers, as in the same regard as acceleration, the deceleration also is supported by the centrifugal forces on the blades keeping them extended from the root. To prevent fold-up at very low RPM, our algorithm controls the deceleration profile below 30% throttle ranges to reduce the amount of regenerative-braking, so the propellers are able to free-spin without the braking effect. Until appropriate RPM ranges are reached, the regenerative-braking is limited in our algorithm.