Need a Pro to Build SKYJIB Heavy Lift for AP....Ready to Pay

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by xerofly, Jan 30, 2013.

1. xerofly

xerofly New Member

Hi,
    I need help to build for SKYJIB Heavy Lift...with Plettenberg 15-22 motors....YGE ESC 90...CS 3R Retract...DJI Wookong M....Iftrontech FPV....Gimbal from Cinestar 3 Axis with Radian stabilization....6mm bullet connectors...8AGM silicon wires.....

Iam ready to pay the cost either remote consulting....

contact me at info@xerofly.com

2. krleas

krleas FPV Freak

Send us email on info@kopterworx.com.

3. xerofly

xerofly New Member

I have written a mail for Herkules 3 no reply...from koptorworx.....you guys only respond to RTF....

4. IrisAerial

IrisAerial The Village Idiot

Where are you located?

5. krleas

krleas FPV Freak

Thats not true, sometimes something goes to spam folder and we get every day 500 emails, sometimes we miss something. Apologize for that.
    We really try to answer everything and really fast, i think that can confirm hundrets of customers.

6. xerofly

xerofly New Member

Thats Ok I understand.....Herkules 3 is always out of stock...I am buying YGE 90 LV....how do you compare both?Distro board from Droidworx 2 Boards?

7. redridinghood

redridinghood New Member

YGE esc may not be suitable for a multicopter. So many available choices and so many thread's in here for you to search. I would spend some time with the search function until you know what the right questions are.

8. xerofly

xerofly New Member

Thanks a lot for advice....do you think CC should be a good choice or Herkuels 3 Board?

9. Lanzar

Lanzar Member

Herkules 3 is officially not released yet so it cant be on stock. I need to check on yge 90 lv since i have no clue. Distro board from dw is nice and does the job. but you need to know the amps you would like to draw from board. yours is in 200 amps by the specs you provided.

10. Lanzar

Lanzar Member

as for the yge esc i would go for something that is prooven to work. i would not experimente.