Naza with HiTec Aurora 9

Discussion in 'DJI General Discussions Forum' started by milehighbarnett, Mar 8, 2012.

1. milehighbarnett

milehighbarnett New Member

I've been flying my new F550 w/Naza for the past week now and I love flying this thing. I'm using a HiTec Aurora 9 radio and I'm concerned about going below 10% throttle and having the motors shut down on me. Does anybody know if it is possible to set an alarm on the throttle for around 15% so I don't accidentally go below the 10% shut down?

2. ivan_lim

ivan_lim New Member

Hi there, could you please share how you configured the Aurora 9 and the Naza? I just bought the Naza and fitted it to the 330x, i calibrated it according to the manual but the motors just wouldn't start...tried the CSC but nothing seems to work. I did notice on the sliders, that it doesnt slide all the way to the end...is this a problem.

Hope that you can assist.

Thanks

3. zooks

zooks New Member

Try to do the calibration in the naza software again...

4. ivan_lim

ivan_lim New Member

Hi Zooks,

Been trying for 3 days now, even tried futaba t6exhp (which has some problems). It looks ok on the software but somehow the motors doesnt start.

Thanks

5. shyfx003

shyfx003 New Member

sent u pm ivan

6. sjgusmc21

sjgusmc21 New Member

SO I am about as new as they come to multi-rotors. Can someone please share their aurora 9 settings they have? I am having a devil of a time trying to get my naza and aurora to play nice together...thanks.

7. Mrk172

Mrk172 New Member

I have 3 of them setup on my A9. what issues are you having? I can get you going..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  8. Mrk172

Mrk172 New Member

Use intelligent mode..

9. sjgusmc21

sjgusmc21 New Member

Thanks for the great pictures! Wow, that was fast. I have accomplished the basic setup......motors spin correct direction, throttle works correctly, etc. I did the firmware update (2.01) and it added the GPS...which I should be receiving by Monday. When setting up failsafe, all of the video's I have reviewed and the manual, state to use a 2 way switch. I elected to use a 3 way, as I can now switch from GPS-A-M. However, none of it stops on the fail safe portion of the slider bar in the setup assistant. Can you point out what I have done wrong?

10. Mrk172

Mrk172 New Member

No problem. Use the 3 way switch for ATT - Failsafe - Man

Use different switch for gps.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012