Naza-M V1 upgrade to V2

Chalagi

I have up graded my Naza V1 to V2 with the 2.20 software and new firmware. I did the basic and advanced IMU calibration also. I also calibrated each esc one at a time and after calibration I gave each one throttle and they spun up normally. I opened Naza program and selected the X4 configuration and then clicked on the "Test motors" Motor #1 did not spin but motor #2 spun as normal and motors #3 and #4 did not spin on the motor test. I moved motor #1 over the motor #2 slot in the naza but it did not spin up. I also calibrated my tx and all the sliders moved and then centered themselves and turned green and they moved in the correct way corresponding to each stick movement. But the motors will not spin up.

Chalagi

I see no replies to this problem so what about this question.

What is this warning "CFG=ERR" and I do I fix the problem? I have done the basic and advanced calibration along with reloading the same firmware over and over with any results. Also my throttle slider is stuck over to the far right and will not move.

cootertwo

There is a long thread somewhere, of people that upgraded their Naza's. Some worked, quite a few had problems. I've shy ed away from trying it, for those reasons. CFG=ERR is I believe "configuration error". Only thing I can suggest is what you've already tried, starting from scratch on the setup, step by step, like it just came out of the box. Might just be a box that wasn't checked somewhere?

Chalagi

I have redone the setup over and over and no telling how many times I have checked the connections. I have compared my wire connections with a naza that flies quite well and mine are connected just like his.

bensid54

I've had the V1 and I've had the V2, yes the V2 has more features but I found it more quirky than the V1. I bought another V1 and will stay with the quad configuration because the V1 acts poorly with a hex with six legs but great with a hex with three legs as you see in this video.
check it out.

Chalagi

I had mine on a DJI 550 which flew great and so did the X4 quad I guess it got pissed when I move to the Tarot 680 lololol

Chalagi

Using the same motors and esc's that I took off of the carbon core X4 quad the naza would not spin the motors. I only had one motor that spin most of the time but not every time. Then I bought a new Naza V2 and it did the same thing.