NAZA M Lite problems

K723

I recently purchased an DJI F550 frame wheel kit with the naza m lite and gps unit. Upon setting everything up all all motors spin in correct direction and props are on correct motors. However when I go to lift off 3 motors overpower the others causing the copter to spin. I can control the direction it spins though. Ive looked for hours trying to find answers but no luck. Im stumped and very frustrated please help.
Setup:
DJI F550
Naza m lite w/gps
stock motors and esc 30A
Dx7s
2100 mAh 3s 20C lipo

glacier51

K723:

I have the same setup.

NAZA facing forward
GPS puck mounted correctly
Re-check motor rotation
Re-check correct props on motors
Calibrate compass
Check DX7 yaw trim

What does Assistant show for sticks monitor? Is the Rudder slider centered?

How are you controlling the yaw?

Ron

rilot

Sounds like the GPS puck is mounted backwards. When mine fell off it's stick once (don't ask) it did pretty much what the OP is describing.

K723

Hi Everyone,

The GPS puck is mounted facing towards the front of the copter, in the Y6 setup, I watched some videos on youtube and found how to calibrate compass and i belive that it worked because the lighting sequence was right according to the video.
The DX7s Yaw is centered in the assistant and on the transmitter.
Any other ideas? possibly reseting the NAZA and redoing everything as far as setup with switches and such.
Could it be a problem with the AR8000 reciever and having it not binded correctly.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I would go back and check your settings in Naza Assistant, make sure controls are all correct direction.

If you have not bound the AR8000 correctly you would not be able to arm it.

Pete

K723

Everything in the NAZA assistant software shows it's normal, thanks for all the input guys!
Do any of you know if It will matter if it's in attitude gps or manual mode?
Thanks,
K723

glacier51

Y6, huh?

You flying it as a hexa or Y6?

If Y6, you sure all the props are facing up? The bottom ones should be "upside down" when mounted on the motor.

K723

*v 6 sorry
Forward
\. /.
-- --
/. \
Like that,
I think it might be a naza problem with the firmware or the flight control system itself.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
*v 6 sorry
Forward
\. /.
-- --
/. \
Like that,
I think it might be a naza problem with the firmware or the flight control system itself.

Check that the Naza is pointing the correct direction.

Please post a photo showing orientation of the NASA.

Pete

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk 4

K723

Hi everyone!
ITS FIXED!!!
After countless hours I finally came to my senses and called the guys at http://www.atlantahobby.com/store/pc/contact.asp
They were greatly helpful, if turned out that the motor direction was off causing the naza to get confused with the inputs, should have double checked and looked more carefully. Thanks for all the input guys.
Thanks a million everyone,
Jake (K723)