naza light does not hold position in GPS mood

john420

Hi guys i just build a DJI naza lite with GPs the problem is when i use GPS it suppose to hold position but actually it moves and so i have to use stick to keep in place even though it is locked and i see GPS green lite is flashing has any one else got the same issue?????/

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
What size is the frame?
i have a Naza Lite that just SUCKS on anything larger than a 450 size.
Same rig with a Normal Naza handled perfectly.

STI-REX

Gettin Old
It will move around usually within a 2mtr circle on the horizontal and this is totally normal

They will move due to outside influences like wind both up and down and sideways

Have you done the GPS dance to calibrate the compass ?

My Naza lite moves around more than my 2x Naza v1's with the the latest 4.02 firmware but nothing to worry about normally

Try changing between ATTI and GPS and see if there is a major difference in required control input

Also you could test the GPS by holding a steady hover at head height and then CAREFULLY grab the base of an arm and try to drag the quad over 2mtrs from the hover position and then release it

It should go back to roughly where it was before you grabbed hold of it ( you do this at your own risk and with care as I accept no responsibility for the possible outcome )

I also find that letting the GPS lock and then cycling the power off for 10secs and re-powering then letting the craft sit for a minute or so longer on the ground before take off helps with getting a better performance out of the lite ( V1's used to display this on original firmware as well something the new firmware seems to have addressed with the warm up process on first power up )

john420

It will move around usually within a 2mtr circle on the horizontal and this is totally normal

They will move due to outside influences like wind both up and down and sideways

Have you done the GPS dance to calibrate the compass ?

My Naza lite moves around more than my 2x Naza v1's with the the latest 4.02 firmware but nothing to worry about normally

Try changing between ATTI and GPS and see if there is a major difference in required control input

Also you could test the GPS by holding a steady hover at head height and then CAREFULLY grab the base of an arm and try to drag the quad over 2mtrs from the hover position and then release it

It should go back to roughly where it was before you grabbed hold of it ( you do this at your own risk and with care as I accept no responsibility for the possible outcome )

I also find that letting the GPS lock and then cycling the power off for 10secs and re-powering then letting the craft sit for a minute or so longer on the ground before take off helps with getting a better performance out of the lite ( V1's used to display this on original firmware as well something the new firmware seems to have addressed with the warm up process on first power up )

THANKS FOR REPLY I use QAUI 500 frame i did calibration i will do it again but it does not go in circle it just go to one side it is the front[h=1][/h]

Hi There!

Couple of questions:
-Is your Naza on the standard mount?
-If so have you measured in MM and inputed in the assistant those measurements? (EX: X,Y,Z coordinates)

I never did this and had a small amount of fluctuation. Now with all satellites it is TOTALLY locked in!