1. Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com! Are you new to multi-rotor helicopters or RC aircraft in general?

PLEASE BE SAFE when you fly and commit to the safety of people and property on the ground or in the air around you. For more info please check out

or their holiday video

Have any questions? Register at MultiRotorForums.com and post your questions in a new thread, we're happy to help you to be successful with your new "drone" purchase!

Naza and SBUS/D-Bus

Discussion in 'DJI General Discussions Forum' started by xtrmtrk, Jun 3, 2012.

1. xtrmtrk

xtrmtrk New Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    I fly my Naza with a Spektrum DX7s and recently purchased an Orange R710 receiver from HobbyKing to use with it. I noticed that the receiver had an output for SBUS, so thinking that might be nice, I hooked it up to the X2, SBUS/D-Bus input. In the Assistant I chose D-Bus and sure enough I had super-smooth, rock-steady signals from my transmitter into the Naza. It looked fantastic (especially compared to the jitters I always see using standard PWM). The only problem was that the channels were all assigned wrong.

Does anyone know how to reassign the D-Bus channels in Naza?

I'm pretty sure I can't change channel assignments with the DX7s and although the instruction manual for the receiver is extremely difficult to understand, I don't think it can change channels either. (I'm not 100% convinced of that).