Lightbridge antennas

Hi guys,
I have the DJI lightbridge system mounted on a s900+a2+z15. I was using it to transmit live fullhd to a local TV during different shows. It worked fine but when flying in some areas I got some interference and the signal was pixelated. We tried changing the position of air antennas and also changing the position of ground antennas, but that didn't solve the main issue. We have tried all the channels configuration on the android app, and we found that channel 10 (manual mode) was the best of all, but as said, we are still getting pixelation during flights. My question is if trying other antennas may help to solve this issue and what would you recommend. DJI says that the system supports a 14dbi antenna rather than the 5dbi regular one, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Any help appreciated. Many thanks! Pablo
icon-status-online.png

Tahoe Ed

Pablo, a higher gain antenna may help. The 14db antenna is not available from DJI. You may find alternatives from third parties. In my experience using auto works best unless you are in a dirty indoor environment. I also use smooth mode for the video transmission. If you need 1080i then you will need to be close and relative free of interference.

So it seems that omnidirectional antennas would be the right choice in my case. I have found that VideoAerialSystems has some good ones but it's not clear to me if they are 2.4ghz (so compatible with LB) because they are shown as 1.3