Inspire 1 Product Change Notice

Dear DJI Customer,

In line with DJI’s spirit of constant innovation, we are pleased to announce a new propulsion system for the Inspire 1 with new motors and propellers.

INSPIRE 1 New Propulsion System

A new propulsion system provides the same flight times as original, while improving control and performance. Due to the use of higher quality components, the price of all new Inspire 1 units will increase slightly.

inspire_1_motor_change_1.jpg

New Propellers

New propellers on the Inspire 1 use a different mounting and locking mechanism from current propellers but remain easy to use. Full instructions will be released soon.
inspire_1_motor_change_2.jpg

New Motors

New 3510H motors have 420KV of power, improving flight performance and providing pilots with a greater sense of control compared to current 350KV motors.

inspire_1_motor_change_3.jpg

If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative.

Thank you,
DJI

cootertwo

Seems like a whole lot of these companies are going into making things/parts, that can only work on their machines, batteries, props, motors, transmitters, cameras, etc. etc. I don't like it.

dark_star

Seems like a whole lot of these companies are going into making things/parts, that can only work on their machines, batteries, props, motors, transmitters, cameras, etc. etc. I don't like it.

yes, true. its makes more money for them. and catering to the people that can't or don't know better.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Do you guy's ever get anything right the first time!
it looks to me like they're adding power to compensate for the more sophisticated and probably heavier imaging equipment related to the Micro 4/3 format. when I flew a friend's Inspire it didn't strike me as having a lot of excess power.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i wonder too if the new equipment is tool-less, and maybe supposed to be more appealing to non-mechanical types? or if there aren't tools then they can't be lost or left home when leaving to go flying?

ovdt

Is it possible to get the new motors for our current Inspire 1 and install it by ourselves?