Hobbico is giving away "Drones"!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Welcome to the 12 Days of Drones Giveaway!
Win a different drone every day starting December 12th through Christmas!

Every day, you have until 11:59pm central time to enter to win the prize of the day.

http://www.hobbico.com/dronehq/give-away.php

Grand prize winner gets a Xiro Xplorer

Sweepstakes ends December 24th, 2015

original_1200-wide-drone-hq-promo-hdr.jpg

Hi, I’m Proto! I want to see my drone friends get good homes for the holidays. That’s why I’ve teamed up with Hobbico Holiday Drone HQ for a special social media sweepstakes.

We’re giving away a different drone pal each day, now through Christmas. My friends range in size from the Proto-N all the way to the Dromida Vista. To enter for your chance to win, all you have to do is enter your name and information by clicking on the appropriate day and by selecting enter.

If that wasn’t exciting enough, we’re also giving away the Xiro Xplorer V. This completely modular, ultra-stable drone is a buddy of mine. If you want to win him, no additional entries are needed to qualify.

http://www.hobbico.com/dronehq/give-away.php

Grand Prize

original_XIRO_V.jpg

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Just submitted my son's name, should probably send my daughter's also! lol

I am probably blind, but I can't find where I can enter to competition...
"To enter for your chance to win, all you have to do is enter your name and information by clicking on the appropriate day and by selecting enter"
Where can I find that "day"?

ProfEngr

When I followed the link, there was a table of days. Click the most recent day and it should pop up the fields to enter.

ProfEngr

I have that on mobile, but I can also scroll down to the list of days. Odd that yours doesn't load scroll bars on the right. Will look when I get to a PC in a bit.

Edit: yep, yours isn't loading today's prize or the calendar grid between the page header and the buttons at the bottom. Have any flash or adblockers enabled?

Last edited by a moderator:

ProfEngr

I think in the terms it says winners to be notified 12/31. That is mentioned in the paragraph for the grand prize, but it's the only mention I saw.