Ground Station No Longer Tracking Live

Dave_EP

I've been playing around with the ground station software for a couple of days and everything seemed to be working perfectly. I'm using a Laptop with Windows 7.

I went back to the same location today and the first two flights worked fine with the ground station updating the height / position etc on the screen in real time.

Then, we landed, changed batteries, entered a new flight plan and hit go. Hmmm..... the aircraft started the mission but the position of the aircraft never updated on the screen. We manually aborted, brought the aircraft home.

We restarted the software, flew the aircraft manually for a while seeing the position updating fine. We uploaded a new flight plan and hit go. At that moment the GPS indicator (bottom left) said no GPS, but the aircraft had all it's satellites and was flying correctly. Once again we took manual control.

• Each time we need to restart the software to regain live updates.

• Each time we fly manually (GPS / ATTI) the screen updates perfectly

• Each time we upload a flight and hit go the screen stops updating

< scratching head >

Is there anything in the software I could have clicked to cause this? It was working perfectly for two days and again this morning. Now it doesn't work anymore and I can see anything that changed.

Thoughts?