Freefly 3axis gimbal with radians - 450.00

Have a freefly 3axis gimbal for sale. Very good condition . Comes with freefly servos and radians on all 3 axis. Comes with camera mounting plate and cables for Radian programming. It is setup with a grapnuer mx-20 for full Control as we were flying it as a duel operator setup. Can package the radio and reciever with it for an extra 100.00. Then you will have a ready to go 3axis gimbal.

Gimbal-450.00

Gimbal w/ grapnuer mx20 and receiver - 550.00

Giovanni59

Could you be more specific on what you are selling? Freefly makes many 3 axis gimbals, a model name or number would be nice. Photos?

Giovanni59

Fine, be that way. You would think if you want to sell something you would answer the question or list photos as requested, instead you get snarky. There are only Movi gimbals on their website, so I have no idea what you are selling. Everyone posts photos, I guess that is too much trouble for you.

Lol. It's not about getting snarky ... It's about dumb View attachment 23736 View attachment 23737 people thinking that someone would sell a Movi that the cheapest one being 4k USD for 450.00 dollars .. Plus if you knew anything about cinestar's and freefly products you wouldnt have to ask reading the radians are the stabilization .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 283
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 379
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 388
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 387
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 332

Giovanni59

That's great, just keep on insulting a potential buyer by calling me dumb. I never said anything about Movi, I already own the the M10. I am looking for a simple, servo run setup for still photography that is not two person. Since this is older technology and no info on Freefly's website I wanted a description and photos from the most logical source; you, the seller. Thanks for the photos..
I see you just joined, perhaps you should understand that these forums are about people helping other people and not taking the attitude you have taken and insulting them.

I'm not insulting you. Honestly the amount of questions I have gotten about this gimbal is amazing. I also have an m5 and m15 and people think I'm selling a movi for that price.

Just so you know it's almost virtually impossible to have a copter and a gimbal like this as a single operator. If you want to lock down the gimbal in a fixed position then yes , you can just assign channels for roll and pitch. But you would need 2 rx that are totally independent for use of the pan. Like the movi with the controller, it's totally separate from the copter.

I'm sorry I was snotty but it's kind of amazing. People see the name freefly and automatically think it's a movi.

Giovanni59

OK, I understand, I can see it it can be a little annoying. Yes, you are right, I see now this is not an option for me, but only because it is overkill for what I want. I am probably going with the 2 axis AV130, Bart is selling one here on MR. I only need this rig for still photography and I have no problem using the FC yaw to point the camera. When I do video I use a 3 axis brushless alex mos setup and my newly acquired M10. I just needed a simple one person setup for photography. Thanks and good luck.