Aeronavics / Droidworx DroidWorx Completed Builds

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Please post pictures of your COMPLETED DroidWorx MultiRotos in here

EXAMPLE

attachment.php

Aerial media...where did you get those flourescent leg coverings??? It's just what I'm after!

Ross

Do you mean the ARM Coverings? That is RC Plane Covering, that I got from a local Hobby Shop. They come is 3 foot strips, and have an adhesive backing. I cant find them anywhere online though :(

Macsgrafs

Do you mean the ARM Coverings? That is RC Plane Covering, that I got from a local Hobby Shop. They come is 3 foot strips, and have an adhesive backing. I cant find them anywhere online though :(

OK I'm with you, yes arm coverings ;) I will scout out some covering...solarspan or the like, thanks for the quick reply.

Ross

ZAxis

Our ADX3HL, now on tippy toes.
Built earlier this year. MK electronics, TorxPower 700kv motors, APC 12x4.5 props, Graupner MX20 Tx/Rx, Xbee data link, 5.8Ghz video downlink, AV130 gimble (+ Radian once its out of customs), Sony CX730.

View attachment 6513View attachment 6514

andy

Attachments

• adx3_webL.jpg
    adx3_webL.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 490
  • adx3dark2_webL.jpg
    adx3dark2_webL.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 549
Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

Ross ... perhaps we'll get to see each other's craft at the London meet if it comes off.

andy

Mate you wouldnt want to see mine....I'm a bit messy, old school balsa boy ;)

I have mentioned a date to the Mrs, dont know her hours yet....last time I was all set to go up north & her work cancelled my play :(

Ross

droidworx

What a great idea Dave!! Let me also throw one in... I'm planning on doing a CX just for me - not sure yet how to paint it up but no doubt inspiration will come when I find some time. But here first the lovely XM6... :tennis:

View attachment 6528

Attachments

• XM6-2.jpg
    XM6-2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 597

nicwilke

What a great idea Dave!! Let me also throw one in... I'm planning on doing a CX just for me - not sure yet how to paint it up but no doubt inspiration will come when I find some time. But here first the lovely XM6... :tennis:

View attachment 8561

Grrrr. Now seeing this makes it harder to wait :). Nice looking XM-6. Is the XM-6 configurable to + and x? Looks like the front booms are in v shape.
Here's my ADX-4.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348400338290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348400338290.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 369

Macsgrafs

PS. What does that mean "approaching solo" under my name...? :apathy:

hahahahaha it means you're still anewb on the forums....the more you post, the quicker it changes ;)

Linda, is there extra vibration dampening available for the SJ8 series? I had so many bits left from my build that I'm scared I might have left something off ;)

Ross