DJI Phantom Coupon Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie.

Hi there guys,

I built my first multicopter (a DJI F550) last year at around this time and my son and I have had lots of fun with it filming with the Beholder gimbal and GoPro camera. Now that it is coming up to Christmas, I think a great present for my son would be the new Phantom 2 which has just recently been released, but it is on sale for a little more than I can spend at the moment.

I am sorry if this is not allowed or is posted in the wrong place and please remove it if it is not suitable, but as some of you may know, DJI has stated that they will give a rebate of $150 (£100) to anyone who purchased a phantom before 9th September 2013 to spend on the new Phantom 2 or Phantom vision. This offer expires on December 31st of this year.

I was wondering whether any of you generous people on here who helped me get into the hobby would be willing to help my son do the same. If anyone out has a phantom and does not plan on buying either of the two new editions before 31st December, I would be very grateful if someone would send their code, as it would help me out a lot.

I know this is probably too much to ask, but at least, this thread has raised the awareness of the promotion.

Thanks very much guys,
Happy Flying,
Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.