Best quadcopter frame for FPV

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Welcome to MRF Andrew. Enjoy your stay. Where on the globe are you?

As for your question most of the guys on here seem to be liking this baby.

http://team-blacksheep.com/products/product:98

I fly a DJI F450 with WKM and a smaller F350 with Naza. Love um both but I guess when its time to rebuild the 450 Ill go down the TBS route

Dave

kloner

Aerial DP
the flamewheel does great getting you going. is super crash worthy and esy/cheap to repair. when you get fpv and multi rotors, look intot he tbs, it's a great little rig. super easy to make work long range with very little skill. it's as plug and play as this gets. but it's not ag reat frame to crash, kinda fragille. there are alot of others, there just alot more money

You can now get a complete package from tbs for a true bind and fly or ready to fly. They even build em for like $250 which is totaly fair

andrew_psch

Hi Dave,
I live in Washington DC metro area, US. But originally I’m from Ukraine.

I’m a quite new in multicomputers, flying on Turnigy Talon frame + Crius AIO with DT750/10x4.5. I’m thinking about moving to Naza FC and want to find a good frame for FPV flights.

kloner

Aerial DP
it doesn't have the integrated pcb, is expensive to repair, not as easy to make work as well. the tbs uses flamewheel arms, $4 a piece...... work kick butt. this is mine

the tbs has an optional core. if nothing else is a great osd for $80.... it'll also power a fpv cam, and will power a vtx if need be like lawmate or boss. is optional 12v or 5v selctable

the osd looks like this, just enough info to keep ya out of trouble

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale UK

I went from the DJI F450 to the TBS frame - massive improvement especially if your'e using a GoPro - more room for everything and the inboard wiring links, inboard battery compartment and custom GoPro mount make for a really neat installation. Consider some nice motors to put on your TBS frame too - like the TorxPower 2216's or similar with Graupner 9x5 E-Props for a vibration free flight (all can be viewed @ www.quadcopters.co.uk - think they might post internationally too?). Great as a fun Quad AND good photo/video frame. Use a 4000 or 5000mAH Turnigy 4s 20/30c pack from our friends at HK and you can't go wrong - cheap and widely available spares if you have a mini oopsy!! - but all in all - none of the above will break the bank and is a fantastic combo from beginner all the way to expert !!

Hope that helps - Dale UKView attachment 8268

Attachments

• SAM_0173.jpg
    SAM_0173.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 515

flyqucik

When having the quadcopter for FPV I think it is important that you make it as simple as possible. I would not go with difficult designs

AleTILT

Hi Dave,

I’m a quite new in multicomputers, flying on Turnigy Talon frame + Crius AIO with DT750/10x4.5. I’m thinking about moving to Naza FC and want to find a good frame for FPV flights.
Hi Dave,

Hello from ukrainian in Sweden, Stockholm.:) How nice to read that one more ukrainian here. I am working for drone company here in Sweden. We have good frames for FPV. You can check on our web shop: www.tiltdrone.com