1. Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com! Are you new to multi-rotor helicopters or RC aircraft in general?

PLEASE BE SAFE when you fly and commit to the safety of people and property on the ground or in the air around you. For more info please check out

www.KnowBeforeYouFly.org

or their holiday video

Have any questions? Register at MultiRotorForums.com and post your questions in a new thread, we're happy to help you to be successful with your new "drone" purchase!
    Dismiss Notice

Best bang for the buck on FPV goggles?

Discussion in 'FPV General Discussions' started by jackmulti, Aug 7, 2013.

1. jackmulti

jackmulti Member

Hi guys,

It's time to upgrade my Fatshark Base. Which goggles would you recommend and why?

No integrated RX needed.

Thanks a lot for your input.

2. atpfilms

atpfilms Member

Nobody responded eh? Did you end up getting anything? I'm also looking for some goggles - no Rx needed.

3. jackmulti

jackmulti Member

Nope. Still using my 45 FOV Fatshark base, which I dislike. If you come across something let me know.

4. atpfilms

atpfilms Member

Hmmm. That's what I was looking at getting. Why don't you like the Fatshark base?

5. Razzil

Razzil Member

I'm in the same boat as you, trying to decide on which ones to purchase. I noticed you said you didn't need an Rx so I'm guessing you're using either a Uno or Duo that you already have? I was recommended the Aviator Base because of the more comfortable fit and 46 deg FOV.

6. jackmulti

jackmulti Member

Mine have those foam inserts which are really second grade... also, I would rather go 35 on the FOV. The corners are useless on 45...

7. DennyR

DennyR New Member

Hobby King are doing a deal on the Fatshark Predator if you don't want that silly head tracker.