Amazing what props will do!

bensid54

I made a "Y"6 multi from DJI parts and was using stock DJI propellers which are quite flexible and controlled with a Naza lite, I had a V2 but it flew off into the sunset when I didn't plug things in properly. I found a couple of things that improved stability and thought maybe better props will add to it's stability so I replaced the stock props with stiffer APV props. What I found was it became more responsive, the stability did improve, the gains had to be dropped down a fair bit and the batteries are lasting longer. One more thing about the Naza lite is if I wait for the second set of rapidly flashing green lights this configuration I have is as stable as my Hex was with the Naza V2.

AEA737

I just installed the E600 propulsion to my F550 and it flies great with the standard props, but as soon as I receive some tools I´ll be flying with fancy CF props from Tiger. I hope my flight times and handling improves too

bensid54

You will like the results they behave very different and the basic gains settings I found needed the be about seven degrees lower than the attitude gains which are the recommended settings which they all are except basic.