3DR Solo in Malta

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Solo in Malta
This month the 3DR flight team went out to Malta to shoot on set with Solo for an upcoming feature film. Outside of the film we packed in our own Solo shoots in as many locations as possible, which led to a nice new video that showcases all of the different Smart Shots used in different ways. It’s a great demonstration of just how powerful Solo’s automatic Smart Shots can be. Enjoy!

Introducing: The Solo Backpack

The Solo Backpack hits store shelves and preorder doorsteps starting this week. Take this chance to get caught up on the Backpack details and specs, why we made it, and everything that it can hold.

Monthly Drone Giveaway

This month, Jeff D. was randomly chosen from our subscribers. Happy flying Jeff!
--

Colin Guinn
CRO, 3DR
instagram | twitter

dazzab

I really like seeing 3DR pushing the envelope. But I have a hard time believing a GoPro 4 produces video suitable for a feature movie. There are so many other options that give much better results.

BogotaMatt

Big Kahuna @ AirLulo
Yeah it has some really nice features but I'm still seeing jello and fish eye... We might get one for low budget music videos though. Curious about the ceiling, will it operate well in Bogota...?